Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello, hello!

Julianne (Jules) Paul reporting from the most-adventurous college life! I've decided that I'm most likely going to stay in school at BYU-Idaho, or Ydaho if you will, instead of transfering to BYU in Provo, Utah. Since Ydaho doesn't offer Linguistics as a major, I've chosen to major in English with an emphasis in Professional Writing. With the expectation that I will be writing quite a bit for this major, I've decided to start a blog in order to practice writing--the more I do it, the easier it is! Also, I have many fun and entertaining stories that I would like to write down somewhere for my own keeps-sake, and so I can share them with other people; this hits both birds with one stone.

Let me know what you think--not only about the stories, but about my writing style, any grammatical errors, etc. This is a blog to give me practice and helpful criticism, so don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment